Elevate Digital, Drive Profitability
Local publishers possess the greatest unfair advantage imaginable when it comes to “digital” yet the sad reality is most local publishers fail to capitalize. Sure, they have great brands and solid businesses but few utilize the right technology or know how to execute a digital strategy so digital remains just another expense. This is why a typical vendor relationship doesn’t work. Publishers need more than just technology or the next hot thing to try, they need a partner. Locable changes all of that by enabling publishers to drive real, significant digital revenue through website, Facebook page and your email lists. We continually help you:
- Leverage existing readership and drive engagement online
- Educate advertisers on how to best take advantage of print and digital together
- Collaborate with you and local businesses to deliver new business
- Follow a systematic approach to creating community around your local brand
The Locable Approach for Publishers
Locable is structured like a television network, such as CBS/ABC/NBC/Fox, to provide publishers like you with a complete turn-key solution. Like network television, we combine the best of nationwide reach with local relevance to create a uniquely local yet coordinated experience for both readers and advertisers.
What Do You Get as a Publisher?
When you combine all of these benefits with our growing publisher network, it’s never been easier to deliver new value to your readers and local businesses. As a member of the Locable Publisher Network, you get:
- Access to Our Media Accelerator which includes coaching, training and support
- Use of the Community Content Engine to make managing your website easy
- Sales & Marketing Support through Locable Business Services
- The Scale & Reach of the Locable Publisher Network
Am I a Good Fit?
The publishers we work with often have a few things in common:
- They are passionate about building community and delivering value to advertisers.
- Most are more familiar with “marketing websites” (think local business sites) than content sites of the variety we create and co-operate.
- Social media is an afterthought or they don’t know how to monetize it.
- They, incorrectly, believe making money online is limited to banner advertising and requires a lot of traffic.
- They don’t think they have enough time to do digital.