You Didn't Start a Digital Company but with Locable You Can Become One
The media landscape is changing. Start building your online community today.Request a Demo
Why Choose Us
- Our web platform is packed with lots of great features specifically deigned to engage the community and grow revenue in both print and digital.
- We constantly add to our playbook on how to sell digital and build a community because we can leverage the success of other publications in the network and share that with everyone.
- We provide sales and marketing support to help you close more business.
- We educate local businesses on why digital is important and provide them with tools to get them involved in the community. Often times we can bring more business to you through that relationship.
- We deliver nation wide reach that allows us to attract national advertisers, deliver content syndication deals and qualify for bulk discounts on prizes, services and more.
What Affiliates Say
I joined Locable to be able to do more online, without having to do it all myself. The blogger contest—which engaged local bloggers, and we made money running—gave them a wider forum for their writing and meant I didn’t have to post everything myself. The calendar also engages the community, and is now a great resource.Bill Ernst, Seminole Magazine
We were late coming into the digital market, mainly because for a magazine, a website has been a “necessary evil.” For many years, it was expected that we’d have one, but it appeared only in the expense column in our books. Big cost, little revenue. By joining Locable, we have improved our bottom line in two ways: we share some of the expenses across a network and we are beginning to see revenue coming in too. Locable offers us sales training, tech support, increased SEO and innovative ideas, both in terms of revenue streams and contests, story ideas and games that bring visitors to the site. We look forward in 2013 to dedicating increased staff time and energy to the website because we’re starting to see it evolve from a stunning, but static, site to a busy, interactive digital hub.Deborah Olsen, Steamboat Magazine
Our Happy Affiliates